Vast Bridges Donates to Haiti
After Hurricane Matthew, Haiti was left in a dire situation and needs immediate aid. Vast Bridges is raising money to donate to Hope for Haiti, an organization that provides education, healthcare, and nutrition to the Haitian people. Hope for Haiti looks to implement long term, sustainable solutions to ensure a better future for the children.
As a company, Vast Bridges has donated $1500 and is pledging $5 from every sale to Hope for Haiti. We are looking for more donations to provide Hope for Haiti with the supplies it so desperately needs. For just $1 you can provide a child with one of the following:
- 6 months of deworming medication
- 25 days of public health education for a student
- 1 tree planted and cared for by a Haitian student
- 1 day of teach for approximately 30 students
If you are not able to donate monetarily, Hope for Haiti also accepts the following supplies:
- Hygiene Kits (bar soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, washcloths) *must be unopened
- Medications (children and adult tylenol, antacids, band aids, neosporin) *must be unopened and have longer than 12 months till the expiration date
- Carpentry tools
- School Supplies
To see a more extensive list and how to send it these items please visit their website.
Please consider making a generous donation to support the efforts of Hope for Haiti.